Before you connect the power supply to the wall socket, follow these steps:
1. Plug the power supply into the base of the diffuser, ensuring the cord is sitting flat.
2. Lift the Ceramic case from the diffuser base; then remove the plastic lid from the base unit.
3. Place the base unit of the diffuser on a stable flat surface. Using the measuring cup provided, add up to 100ml of cold tap water to the level indicated on the side of the water reservoir. Use only cold tap water.
Do not exceed the water level when filling the water tank. Use only cold tap water. Never use warm or hot water.
4. Add a few drops of your favourite pure essential oil or essential oil blend to the water tank.
Use only pure essential oils or blends as any other oils may contain impurities that will affect the diffuser operation and nullify any warranty claims for faulty operation.
5. Gently place the plastic diffuser cover back on top of the base unit.
6. Carefully replace the ceramic case firmly over the plastic cover on the base unit.
Do not move or open the diffuser during operation.
Once you have completed the above steps, connect the diffuser to the power supply and turn on at the power point.
Ensure the diffuser is out of the reach of children and pets.
General Warning: Do not operate the diffuser in any area in the home or office where the diffuser mist may directly contact valuable furniture or electrical devices, e.g. Computers, TV, Mobiles phones, ect.