The diffuser MUST be cleaned at regular intervals to remove impurities and residue to ensure the correct operation of the unit.
1. Turn off the power point and unplug the cord from the base of the Diffuser.
2. Add one small tablespoon of Citric Acid to 100ml lukewarm water into the water tank and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes. (Citric Acid is available in leading supermarkets)
3. Empty the lukewarm water solution from the Drain Side of the tank.
4. Add 60ml of lukewarm water and lightly rinse, taking care not to splash the water.
5. Repeat Step 3.
6. Set aside and allow the unit to dry before re-using.
7. To clean the top cover of the diffuser, rinse it with lukewarm water and dry with a soft cloth.
Note: Avoid using any cleansing agents with either the top or base unit. NEVER immerse base unit in water.